Sunday, September 28, 2008

Do over the counter acne medication work

« ...Every acne sufferer in the world wants to find the best cure for pimples. Many of us search the Internet high and low but to no avail. We try all the latest over the counter products that come onto the market, but most of them over promise and then under deliver. We spend most of our free time thinking of new ways to cure our pimples, so much that it practically controls our lives. Sound familiar? Thought so. I was exactly like that a few years back, but fortunately for myself I'm not like that anyway, because I luckily many years ago I came across many cures for pimples, and I found the best one! And fortunately for you, I'm going to tell you what the best cure for pimples is. So you don't have to go through the same experiences as I went through for many many years....
...Vinegar mixed with a bit of salt also serves as a home remedy for acne. Apply the saline vinegar by rubbing it gently on the acne-affected spot. Allow it to stay there before rinsing it off....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Many sufferers will spend fortunes on over the counter treatments, and others will use remedies passed down from generation to generation, but in the main, there are two low cost actions that can be taken, which in many instances, can prove quite effective....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: over the counter acne scar medication, arabian home remedies for acne, acne no more or acne free in 3 days

No comments: