Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Long-term pills for acne

« ...Mainly during puberty, glands in the face have an unusual chemical reaction which causes lots of sebum which simply catches dirt and oil and dead skin cells causing acne. Because the oils can't get out of the skin then they all gather up together and create a white head (the spots that stick out of the skin). With this in mind a blackhead has the same sort of theory however its the gathering of dead skin cells....
...So I started trying things out and found that one of the most DRAMATIC changes to my skin occurred when I started to avoid vegetable oil. I was eating vegetable oil (as a cooking oil) everyday, and when I stopped eating it my cystic acne disappeared. There were other changes I needed to take to completely clear my skin, but avoiding vegetable oil was the most important......»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Other excellent herbs to use for female hormonal problems include red raspberry, black cohosh, marshmallow, and kelp....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: foods that you should eat to help with acne, dr. sears baby acne food allergy, acne scars medication

No comments: